Tasks and goals
The hospital board appointed by DGPM Commission advises the Executive Board in all psychosomatic-psychotherapeutic hospital treatment and planning relevant questions. It supports the national associations and individual members in all hospital-related areas.
Members of the commission are senior doctors psychosomatic-psychotherapeutic hospitals and departments and represent the different supply structures and concepts of hospital treatment in the territory of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy:
- Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy at the University Hospital
- Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy at the General Hospital
- Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy at the specialist hospital
- Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy in internal medicine (if applicable under DRG conditions)
- Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy focusing behavioral therapy
Representatives of the rehabilitation clinics, which form a special commission in the DGPM, and representatives of so-called. Mixed clinics that are not permanent members of the Hospital Commission, are regularly invited to meetings and teleconferences of the Hospital Commission as guests.The Hospital Commission is in regular contact with other commissions of DGPM, in particular the rehabilitation commission.
Who belongs to the Commission hospital?
(Speaker: Dr. G. Hildenbrand)
University Hospitals: Prof. Dr. G. Heuft (Münster), Prof. Dr. P. Henningsen (Munich), Prof. Dr. W. Herzog (Heidelberg), Prof. Dr. B. Leo (Hamburg), Prof. Dr. Rose M. (Berlin)
General Hospitals: Dr. G. Hildenbrand (Lüdenscheid), Dr. W. Merkle (Frankfurt), Dr. H.-M. Rothe (Görlitz)
Specialist hospitals: Dr. B. Janta (Bad Berleburg), Prof. Dr. U. Cuntz (Prien)
Pay system development: Speaker: Prof. Dr. G. Heuft (Münster), Prof. Dr. U. Cuntz (Prien), Dr. G. Hildenbrand (Lüdenscheid)
New forms of care / PSIA: Prof. Dr. U. Cuntz (Prien), Dr. H.-M. Rothe (Görlitz)
Behavior Therapy: Prof. Dr. M. Zaudig
Konsiliar-liaison service: Prof. Dr. W. Söllner (Nuremberg)
Networking of Commission hospital
Key activities of the Hospital Commission
- Participation in the legislative process § 17d KHG imposing a pauschalierenden remuneration system for psychiatric and psychosomatic facilities.
- Participation in hospital relevant guidelines (eg S3 guideline depression, guideline development for psychosomatic consulting and liaison services).
- Statements on hospital policy issues (eg opinion on the report of the Working Group of the Supreme Health Authorities Psychiatry: Psychiatry in Germany - Structures - Services - Perspectives (AOLG report)).
- Networking with professional societies / associations in hospital-related issues (eg CPKA, DGPT)
- Initiatives to enforce a reasonable hospital planning in the federal states on state and federal level (eg Conference Schwerin, correspondence with BMG).
- Publications in the journal Medical Psychotherapy topics hospital-specific and cross-sectoral supply.
- Support studies on the effectiveness of psychosomatic-psychotherapeutic hospital treatment (eg: study (STOP D) for stationary deep psychologically oriented psychotherapy in depressive disorders).
Do you have any further questions?
Then contact the spokesman for the Hospital Commission:
Dr. med. Gerhard Hildenbrand
Klinik für Psychosomatische Medizin und Psychotherapie
Paulmannshöher Str. 14
Tel: +49 (2351) 462730
Fax: +49 (2351) 462735